Chris Pratt worked with Marvel and Children’s Miracle Network Hospital to arrange a special screening of Guardians of the Galaxy for patients, families and staff at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Wednesday. While the movie played, Pratt snuck out and dressed up as his character, Star-Lord. He spent more than three hours in full costume and handed out movie-themed toys. Pratt also visited patients in the Bone Marrow Transplant Unit, the Children’s Center for Cancer and Blood Diseases, and the Pediatric ICU, as they were too sick to join the movie screening that afternoon.
Pratt spent extra time with one patient, Dylan Prunty, who is a longtime Lego fan and recognized the actor’s voice from The Lego Movie. They spent about 10 minutes reciting different scenes from the film.
Skookum’s had enough of your bullshit
JUST KIDDING HE LOVES YOU!
This is really important
Welp. I got 3~
There is a cat being a mama to a baby bunny.
My day just got a little bit better. ;A;
Have some adorables.
- Mod Helga
OH GOD MY FRIEND IS TAKING CARE OF THIS SIX WEEK OLD KITTEN
- you smell different when you’re awake
- please help me (then smile as if nothing happened)
- you have lovely skin, i can’t wait to wear it
- your hair tastes like strawberries
- tonight… you.
- he knows, don’t go home.
- i always knew you would die in my arms
- every time i poop i think of you
- no one will ever believe you
- i killed mufasa
- i bet you didn’t feel me lick your ear
- mother told me it would be like this